About Our Toys
At Bird Supply of New Hampshire we create Beak Stop toys that both you and your birds will enjoy. Our philosophy is: if we won't give a toy to our birds then we won't sell that toy to you.
We have chosen the highest quality materials available such as:
- Zinc Free Metal - We use Stainless Steel and Nickel Plated Hardware.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather - We choose leather that has not been treated with any chemicals.
- Plastic Parts - Plastic is used in many toys on the market today. It is a great way to add color without dyes. We use Marbella or Hard Plastic Beads, along with plastic chain and various acrylic parts to stimulate and attract your bird.
- Poly Rope - This is a bird Safe Polyethylene rope that has been tested and proven safe and used by many toy manufacturers.
- Superior Cotton Rope™ - This cotton rope is designed not to create long strands of thread that can trap or injure your bird.
Note: We do our utmost to produce Bird Safe toys, the toys are tested on our own birds. No matter what precautions we take, each bird owner is ultimately responsible for their pets and monitoring the condition of toys over time.