Revolutionary New Product! For Birds Who Feather Pluck. Recommended by Avian Vets
- For stress-related feather plucking, feather picking & feather mutilation. Featherplucking stops. Feathers stay! Alternative to a vet's collar
- For stress induced problems: anxiety, fear, nervousness, separation anxieties
- For phobias such as fear of loud noises
- Calms screaming birds, biting, toe biters, aggressive and untameable birds
- Birds remain active, playful & full of energy
- Stops feather pluckers, feather pickers & feather mutilation.
- Feathers grow back & stay. No more featherpicking
- Changes behavior of screamers, biters, aggressive & phobic birds
- Homeopathic Formula with no side effects
- FDA Registered
- Completely herbal liquid. Add to drinking water
Directions for Use
Use only distilled or bottled water. Add 1/2 capful of "Pluck No More" to 4 oz drinking water each day for birds such as African Greys, Amazons, Cockatoos, Eclectus and all size Macaws. For birds such as Cockatiels, Conures, Lovebirds, Quakers, Canaries and Parakeets use 1/4 capful. Also add 2 capfuls to 1 oz of distilled water in a spray bottle. Lightly spray the affected areas 3-4 times a day. Start right.
In most cases you should begin to see positive results in 5-10 days. Discontinue after 60 days if no positive results are seen, and consult your local veterinarian.