Egg food is essential during the breeding season; but also during the rest of the year, it is a source of extra nutrients.
- Does not contain added colourants or β-carotene, to prevent unwanted additional colouring.
- Complete ingestion because of a nice taste and a structure adjusted to the different bird species.
- With extra added lysine and methionine for optimal growth and feathering.
- Pro-Feather - Omega-3-fatty acids are essential for optimal condition, immunity and fertility and gleaming plumage.
- Pro-Growth - L-carnitine enhances fat metabolism, as a result of which more energy becomes available, and promotes growth of young birds.
- Florastimul - A unique combination of prebiotics (FOS and MOS) to boost good intestinal flora.
Directions for use
During the breeding and moulting period: provide freely, outside of that: three times a week. Refresh daily.
Tip: Moisten these products with germinated seeds, some drops of water, grated fruit and/or vegetables.
Egg and egg derivatives, bakery products, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, various sugars, oils and fats, cereals, minerals, honey, FOS, MOS
Protein 17,00%, Fat content 7,00%, Crude fibre 1.50%, Crude ash 4.50%, Calcium 1.45%, Sodium 0.35%, Phosphorus 0.40%, Lysine 1.05%, Methionine 0.33%, Threonine 0.58%, Tryptophan 0.19%, Cystine 0.31%
Vitamin A 31250 IU, Vitamin D3 1625 IU, Vitamin E 250 mg, Vitamin K3 3 mg, Vitamin B1 7.20 mg, Vitamin B2 16 mg, Calcium D-pantothenate 20 mg, Vitamin B6 6 mg, Vitamin B12 0.03 mg, Vitamin C 75 mg, Niacin 65 mg, Choline chloride 1200 mg, Folic acid 1.20 mg, Biotin 0.20 mg, L-Carnitine 75 mg, 3b103 (iron) 50 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 2 mg, E4 (copper) 10 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 100 mg, 3b603 (zinc) 97 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.20 mg