Bene-BacŪ Plus Pet Powder contains concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms. Bene-BacŪ Plus is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven fat-encapsulated, common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- May be used for regular maintenance
Dextrose, maltodextrins, fructooligosaccharide, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
Guaranteed Total Live Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units (CFU) per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici).
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.