Harrison's POWER TREATS With Certified Organic Brazilian Red Palm Fruit Oil 1 Lb. A tasty, toasted, healthy treat for companion birds.
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
A great conversion tool for spoiled or stubborn birds.
For Best Results
It is NOT necessary or recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Restrict any supplemented organic fruit and vegetables to dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
*Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Evaporated Sugar Cane Juice, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Hulled Grey Proso Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hulless Barley, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Brazilian Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, *Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Natural Trace Mineral Salt, Spirulina, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 13%
Crude fat (min.) 15%
Crude fiber (max.) 7%
Moisture (max.) 10%