The HealthMate™ combines proven filter technology to provide the best overall protection from a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and odors.
Every minute, over 125 cubic feet of air passes through 6.5 pounds of Activated Carbon and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep. If it doesn’t, Austin Air will refund your money within 30 days.
Enter Coupon Code:
Free-Air* for Free Shipping.
* Not to be combined with other discounts.
Smoke; Mold, Mildew & Fungi; Asthma Triggering Iritants; Allergens; Germs, Viruses & Bacteria; Chemicals Gases & Odors
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
- STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter
Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter
Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 - 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend
Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. sulfuric acid and ammonia)
- STAGE 4 - 60 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
- Efficiency: 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 micron. 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller
- Coverage Area: Cleans up to 700 sq. ft. efficiently
- Fan Rating: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Dimensions: Height: 16.5" Width: 11" x 11" ; Weight: 18 lbs.
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Type: 4-Stage Filter
- Configuration: Large Particle Pre-filter; Medium Particle Pre-filter
6.5 lbs. of Specialty Carbons impregnated with Zeolite; 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
- Filter Life: 5-years under normal residential use
Features: Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Fan Type: Centrifugal fan with 3-Speed control
- Power Rating: 1 amps, 120 volts
- Consumption: 80 watts at highest setting
- Motor Type: High efficiency shaded pole - rated for continuous use at high RPM & long life
- Additional Features: Motor mounted on shock absorbers CSA, UL and CE approved
- Material: All steel construction
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Filter Access: Bottom plate easily removed
- Finish: Baked-on powder coat
- Available in Black, White, Silver and Sandstone
Warranty 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use