Primate Diet Dry is a nutritionally complete diet designed to meet all the nutritional requirements of non-human primates, including the great apes. The diet contains adequate levels of protein and vitamin D3 to meet the needs of both New World and Old World primates.
Repacked from Bulk.
- Long Used by breeders as a weaning biscuit for parrots
- Add your favorite eggfood for your young or old birds
- Contains Vitamin D3
- Extrusion cooking enhances carbohydrate bioavailability.
Increases digestibility for maximum nutrient absorption
- Biscuit expands and maintains shape if soaked in liquid.
Retains appeal and means less wasted food
- Fixed formulations provide consistent dependable nutrition
- Product Characteristics: Extruded biscuit, approximately 1 1/2" x 1 5/16" x 7/8"
Soybean meal, Ground corn, Ground wheat, Sugar, Wheat germ meal, Poultry fat (preserved
with mixed tocopherols), Dried egg product, Calcium carbonate, Iodized salt, Dicalcium phosphate, Vitamin
E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Choline chloride, Thiamine mononitrate,
Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Manganous oxide, Niacin, Zinc oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Calcium
pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 supplement, Copper sulfate, Biotin, Riboflavin,
Sodium selenite, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, Calcium iodate, Rosemary extract.
Crude Protein Min. 20.0%
Crude Fat Min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber Max. 4.0%
Moisture Max. 10.0%