Smart Selects® Premium Daily Nutrition for Canary & Finch provides healthy and balanced food for Canaries, Finches and other very small birds.
So just what makes it so Smart?
- Essential vitamins and minerals for consistent nutrition
- Smart levels of fat and sodium to take the guesswork out of feeding your bird
- Antioixidants and Omega 3's to help support a healthy immune system
- Probiotics to help promote healthy digestion
- No sunflower seeds - a smart choice for your birds
- Shake bag before each feeding to thoroughly mix ingredients
- Feed free choice and assure your bird always has fresh food and water
- Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition – most birds consume 20% of their weight daily
- Make this diet at least 80% of what your bird eats every day
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are not required and could be harmful
- Do not leave moistened food in the cup for more than 2 hours.
Canary grass seeds, Dehulled white millet, Dehulled red millet, Ground corn, Flaxseeds, Oat groats, Soybean meal, Safflower seeds, Dried papaya, Dried pineapple, Dried coconut, Sugar, Dried cane molasses, Corn gluten meal, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Ground wheat, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Wheat germ meal, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Choline chloride, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid), Potassium chloride, Natural flavors, preserved with Citric acid and Mixed tocopherols, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Dried bananas, Dried oranges, Dried apples, Dried grapes, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40, Color added, Sulfur dioxide (preservative), Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min.) ... 12.0%
Crude Fat (min.) ... 8.0%
Crude Fat (max.) ... 11.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) ... 8.0%
Moisture (max.) ... 12.0%
Sodium (min.) ... 0.12%
Sodium (max.) ... 0.22%
Zinc (min.) ... 50 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.) ... 60 IU/kg
Pyridoxine (min.) ... 7.0 mg/kg
Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) ... 1.20%
Fructooligosaccharides (min.) ... 0.30%
Total Bacillus species* (min.) ... 75,000 CFU**/g
*Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis
** CFU – colony forming units